The Ensemble Linea offers two composition residencies addressed to upcoming composers (including one from the Grand Estarea) who will receive a continual support by the artistic team for one season.
This course will take place in three work/experimentation sessions through autumn, winter and spring, before creating the piece in the shape on one Linea’s concert from Autumn 2020.
- The submitted projects can include electronics (up to 4 speakers) et will have to involve a maximum of three people in total (including an eventual extra technician for the electronics).
- Instruments available: flute, clarinet, oboe, percussion, piano, harp, accordion, saxophone, trumpet, trombone
- All the picked projects will be video recorded in professional conditions at the premiere.
General conditions :
- 40 years old max.
- The registration fees are free. However, the additional fees (travels, accommodation…) are notin charge of the Ensemble.
- The jury reserves the right to choose only one project
- Deadline : June 15th
To apply, please provide :
- Curriculum vitae
- Artistic project (max. 4000 characters with spaces)
- 3 scores
- 3 online recordings
Please send the applications before June 15that:
Victor Hocquet : firstname.lastname@example.org